Penguin Random House appears headed to a strong finish as 2014 winds down. The publisher has roundly dominated the Digital Book World Ebook Best-Seller List over the course of the year and continues to do so in the thick of the holiday shopping season.
This week the majority of best-selling ebooks belong to Penguin Random House, which scores 13 of the top 25 titles, including the No. 1 spot, Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand.
The title is likely buoyed up by the forthcoming release of a film adaptation, directed by Angelina Jolie and due out in theaters on Christmas Day. Its $2.99 price-tag probably isn't hurting, either.
The top ten best-selling ebooks of the week ending December 13:
1. Unbroken: A World War II Story of Survival, Resilience, and Redemption by Laura Hillenbrand (Penguin Random House) -- $2.99
2. The Escape (John Puller Series Book 3) by David Baldacci (Hachette) -- $10.99
3. Gone Girl: A Novel by Gillian Flynn (Penguin Random House) -- $2.99
4. Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail by Cheryl Strayed (Penguin Random House) -- $3.99
5. The Burning Room (A Harry Bosch Novel Book 19) by Michael Connelly (Hachette) -- $3.99
6. Hope to Die (Alex Cross Book 22) by James Patterson (Hachette) -- $9.99
7. Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty (Penguin Random House) -- $3.99
8. All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr (Simon & Schuster) -- $6.99
9. Gray Mountain: A Novel by John Grisham (Penguin Random House) -- $9.99
10. The Girl Who Came Home: A Novel of the Titanic (P.S.) by Hazel Gaynor (HarperCollins) -- $0.99
See the rest of the top 25 best-selling ebooks this week.