Putting his hands over his mouth, “The Daily Show” host intoned: “Basically what we’re saying is: Why are you at Disney World, dumbass?”
He wasn’t done with his grilling after “Mickey Mouse has decided that the show must go on.” Florida has become the U.S. coronavirus hot spot as daily infections top 15,000.
Said Noah: “It’s crazy that we’re in the middle of a pandemic that’s killed hundreds of thousands of people and there are still folks out there like, ‘Life isn’t scary enough. Let’s go on a rollercoaster!’”
The comedian also joked about the theme-park obituary he wouldn’t want to read about himself.
Start at 1:55 in the video above for his Disney dissing.
- Stay up to date with our live blog as we cover the COVID-19 pandemic
- 7 essential pieces of relationship advice for couples in quarantine
- What you need to know about face masks right now
- How to tell if you need to start doing online therapy
- Lost your job due to coronavirus? Here’s what you need to know.
- Parenting during the coronavirus crisis?
- The HuffPost guide to working from home
- What coronavirus questions are on your mind right now? We want to help you find answers.
Everyone deserves accurate information about COVID-19. Support journalism without a paywall — and keep it free for everyone — by becoming a HuffPost member today.