“The Daily Show” host described the president’s stunt on Monday night ― in front of the cameras ― as “a biological attack on the White House.”
“Goddamn. The dude ripped his mask off the second he got home,” noted Noah. “And I know Trump thinks this is a triumphant moment. But he’s presumably still riddled with COVID and he’s about to walk indoors and expose it to everyone inside?”
“Yo, this wasn’t a photo op,” Noah continued. “It was a biological attack on the White House.”
“I honestly can’t believe this. This is Trump putting his own staff at risk,” the comedian added. “You would think he would be a lot more careful about protecting his own staff. This is coronavirus, not a prison sentence. You can’t just pardon them afterwards.”
Check out Noah’s monologue here:
- Get the latest coronavirus updates here.
- What will life be like once a coronavirus vaccine arrives?
- Everything you need to know about face masks right now.
- What should you still be disinfecting to prevent COVID-19?
- Is it possible you had coronavirus earlier this year?
- Constantly arguing with your partner about coronavirus risks? You are not alone.
Everyone deserves accurate information about COVID-19. Support journalism without a paywall — and keep it free for everyone — by becoming a HuffPost member today.