You don’t need an appointment for this cool collection of TV doctors thanking the real ones working during the coronavirus pandemic. (Watch it below.)
“House” alum Olivia Wilde gathered her faux-physician pals on Instagram Tuesday for a funny and moving shoutout to the health care workers facing true peril during the crisis.
Neil Patrick Harris, from “Doogie Howser, M.D.,” offered to assist, but had reservations. “Probably all I would be doing would be writing prescriptions for myself.”
Former “Scrubs” star Sarah Chalke joked that “fake doctors” are ready to be recruited. “We can help hand you stuff.”
And “Grey’s Anatomy” alum Sandra Oh offered a more personal shoutout to her brother-in-law, an ER doctor in Vancouver.
Patrick Dempsey, Zach Braff, Donald Faison, Julianna Margulies, Maura Tierney, Lisa Edelstein, Omar Epps, Kal Penn, Kate Walsh, Freddie Highmore and Jennifer Garner are among the other pretend medical professionals dispensing gratitude ― and some laughs.
- Stay up to date with our live blog as we cover the COVID-19 pandemic
- Everything you need to know about face masks right now
- How long are asymptomatic carriers contagious?
- What to do if you can’t pay rent now
- How to switch off from work when home is your office
- 8 sleep tips if coronavirus anxiety is keeping you up at night
- How long does coronavirus live in the air?
- The HuffPost guide to working from home
- What coronavirus questions are on your mind right now? We want to help you find answers.
Everyone deserves accurate information about COVID-19. Support journalism without a paywall — and keep it free for everyone — by becoming a HuffPost member today.