Clockwise from left: L'Oreal Paris; 20th Century Fox / Getty Images; Valley of the Dolls; Lancome; D&G; Rescue Beauty Lounge; FW2011 D&G - Luca Cannonieri / GoRunway.com
Once you get past all the pill-popping drama, there's some serious beauty inspiration in this movie from 1967, starring Sharon Tate, Barbara Parkins and Patty Duke. The film, based on the book by Jacqueline Susann, which was published in 1966, follows three women as they try to make their way on Broadway, and eventually Hollywood.
This movie has everything: big hair, heavily-lined cat-eyes, lots of light pink lipstick. All of which reminds us of the soft 60s vibe at D&G this fall.
Where to buy:
1. Lancome Artliner Precision Point Eyeliner, $29, lancome-usa.com
2. D&G The Lipstick in Mandorla, dolceandgabbanamakeup.com
3. Rescue Beauty Lounge Nail Polish in Pepto Pink, $18, rescuebeauty.com
4. L'oreal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray, $15, lorealparisusa.com
5. Valley Of The Dolls, $14, amazon.com
Learn more about Valley of the Dolls here