When planning a romantic weekend getaway, you want everything to go perfectly -- from start to finish. After all, no one wants to have to worry about wrinkled dresses or spilled toiletries while unpacking upon arrival at your romantic retreat.
Of course, the best way to avoid this is to do your packing properly. So here were bring you a video of seven ingenious, easy-to-follow packing hacks for your next vacation-for-two. If you follow these steps, your unpacking will go as smoothly as your packing, leaving plenty of time for making goo-goo eyes and playing footsie under the table.
The 7 Ingenious Packing Hacks, Spelled Out:
- Stuff your heels with socks and pack them at the bottom so you don't smash your shoes or clothing.
- Protect wine bottles with a wineskin.
- Preserve the cup shapes of your bra by stuffing them with rolled panties.
- Pack your fancy dress in a garment bag and hang it in the hotel bathroom to release wrinkles with steam. Opt for polyester, instead of linen or cotton.
- Thread your necklaces into straws to keep them from tangling, and keep your earrings in a pillbox.
- Avoid leaks by placing plastic wrap under the lids of your liquid containers, and keep glass containers padded to prevent breakage.
- Discreetly store your intimate extras in a sunglasses case.