Heart-stopping video of concertgoers fleeing the terrorist attack at the Bataclan theater in Paris Friday captures the chaos as the massacre unfolds.
In the video, wounded and panicking patrons pour through the exit as shots ring out around 10 p.m. A few lie motionless on the ground. Some hang from ledges and windows above, clinging to safety. Others can be seen dragging bodies through the street as gunfire continues.
Please note the footage, shot by Daniel Psenny of Le Monde, is upsetting and graphic.
Psenny told Le Monde he was home at the time and at first thought a firecracker noise was coming from his TV. He then saw "everyone" running from the theater and immediately thought of the Sept. 11 attacks.
Psenny was later shot in the arm while rescuing victims and had to be hospitalized, Le Monde wrote.
According to reports, at least 89 people have been killed at the concert hall, where the American band Eagles of Death Metal was playing. The shootings took place around the same time as other armed assaults and bombings in and around Paris.
H/T The Guardian
Read More Paris Coverage
- Graphic Video Shows Concertgoers Escaping Paris Terror Attack
- Survivors Reveal Harrowing Attack Details
- PHOTOS: Paris Reels The Day After Terror Attacks
- Charlie Hebdo Cartoonist Reminds The World That 'Lovers Of Death' Never Succeed
- Pianist Plays 'Imagine' Outside Bataclan, Uniting Parisians In Moment Of Peace
- Watch Evacuating Soccer Fans Sing The French National Anthem After Paris Attacks
- Beyonce, Taylor Swift And Other Celebrities Send Prayers To Paris
- World Reacts In Solidarity With Paris After Terror Attacks
- "I Was At The Stade de France"
- Anne Sinclair: Morning Of War
- Read French Coverage At HuffPost France
Also on HuffPost: