Beginning Monday, the 6-game suspension of Broncos linebacker Von Miller over a violation of NFL drug policy has finally ended.
And there's only one thing to do now that Miller is back: Dance!
1. Dancing against the Falcons
2. Dancing against the Panthers
3. Dancing against the Browns
4. Dancing against the Browns... again
5. Dancing against the Jets
6. Dancing against the Chargers
7. Dancing against the Steelers
8. Dancing against the Bengals
9. Even on the sidelines...
10. Dancing to "Safety Dance" because, of course...
Broncos safety Duke Ihenacho tweeted his excitement for his teammate's return late Sunday night:
"It hasn't gone by fast, though," Miller said to the The Denver Post. "A lot of people have said it went by fast. It hasn't. It wasn't easy. And I don't want to get away from that. I want to stay with that focus that it's not easy."
Fans and the entire Broncos organization are lucky -- NBC Sports reported that there were rumors Miller could have been suspended for as much as a year.
However, if Denver did miss the pass-rusher, they had a funny way of showing it -- Denver remains undefeated, 6-0, after Sunday's victory over the Jacksonville Jaguars.