Several Bilerico Project contributors were honored this week to watch as President Obama signed the repeal of Don't Ask Don't Tell into law, but our top story this week was our plea for a Christmas miracle for Betsie Gallardo. The HIV+ Haitian immigrant is dying of cancer in a Florida prison and has been refused medical clemency and IV nutrition because "she's going to die anyway." What else could you have missed this week? Great posts like these:
No Homonationalism Filed by: Jessica Hoffmann
Milk Photographer Jerry Pritikin is OK with HRC at Castro Landmark Filed by: Karen Ocamb
Is it too soon to celebrate the end of DADT? Filed by: Davina Kotulski
Let's Talk about "Tranny" - Media Criticisms Filed by: Tobi Hill-Meyer
Fear and Loathing at the Eye Doctor Filed by: Paige Schilt
- Subscribe to the Bilerico Project Report to get all of the previous day's posts sent to you every night at midnight Eastern time.
- Follow Bilerico Project on Twitter for links to new posts, breaking news and contest opportunities.
- Subscribe to the Bilerico Project RSS feed to read posts via a feedreader like Google Reader or Bloglines, or include the feed in a customized homepage like My Yahoo! or iGoogle.
- Want to read a faster version of TBP on your phone? We have a mobile version!
- Become a fan on Facebook!