This week on Bilerico Project there was quite a bit of discussion about the role of impassioned rhetoric in the media and by politicians in the aftermath of the Arizona shootings. Of course we also brought you tons of great content like these best posts from the past week:
#SSS: A Look at 2011, the Repeal of Don't Ask Don't Tell Signing, and GOProud Filed by: Joe Mirabella
Palestinian Queer Activists to Tour United States Filed by: R Conrad
Country Singer Chely Wright: "Coming Out Hurt My Sales" Filed by: Toshio Meronek
I Don't Like Kissing! Filed by: Michael Buckley
Huckleberry Finn's N-word: Artistic Integrity or Ethnic Property Rights? Filed by: Rev Irene Monroe
Anti-gay Fundie Opens Teen Coffeeshop; Hires Child Molester to Run It Filed by: Bil Browning
- Subscribe to the Bilerico Project Report to get all of the previous day's posts sent to you every night at midnight Eastern time.
- Follow Bilerico Project on Twitter for links to new posts, breaking news and contest opportunities.
- Subscribe to the Bilerico Project RSS feed to read posts via a feedreader like Google Reader or Bloglines, or include the feed in a customized homepage like My Yahoo! or iGoogle.
- Want to read a faster version of TBP on your phone? We have a mobile version!
- Become a fan on Facebook!