If there's an excuse out there, I've heard it. Here's a few that I hear all of the time:
1. I don't have time.
2. I can't afford to eat healthy or go to the gym.
3. It is too hard.
4. It is uncomfortable.
5. I love to eat.
6. I don't know what to do or where to start.
7. I don't have the willpower.
8. I don't have support from friends or family.
9. I have a medical condition (thyroid, disabled, food intolerance, and many more).
10. I have an injury to my (select all that apply) neck, shoulder, elbow, wrist, back, hips, knee, ankle, and/or baby toe.
There are a lot more, but you get the point. I'm here to tell you that not one, NOT ONE of these excuses has any power to stop your transformation. Each and every one of them can be overcome. Will some of them be difficult? You bet. But it can be done. For every excuse I have an answer. But it doesn't matter if I have the answer because, you have to believe it in your heart and be willing to let go of the excuses that only foster fear and failure. Are you ready to let go? Let's do this!
Now, stop thinking about that one excuse that is unique to you that I have not listed and get over it. You can do this. You are stronger than you think. You have the power to transform your life. No one can do it for you. I can't wait for you to learn this for yourself! Believe. Just believe. Ready? Set? Go!
For more on weight loss, click here.
For more by Chris Powell, click here.