Do you ever find yourself wondering how you can ensure you and your sales team are identifying qualified leads that will convert to positive sales? Do you hear people talking about software that can help you but wonder, "What is marketing automation?"
And if you are considering marketing automation, maybe you think it doesn't work. Maybe you think it's too time-consuming. Or, you just don't know where to start.
START AT THE BEGINNING
Let's take a step back and start at the beginning. First, let's identify the roadblocks. It's most likely that you and your sales team face the following:
- Not enough leads to feed the sales funnel
- No easy way to qualify leads
- No way to effectively nurture leads
- Big gaps in follow-up from the sales team
- Can't see where the leaks in the pipeline are
- Don't know which tactics are driving revenue
- Closing the sale.
What does the above mean? Per MarketingSherpa, it means that only 27% of leads sent directly to sales are qualified.
What can you do to send more qualified leads to sales? The answer is marketing automation.
WHAT IS MARKETING AUTOMATION?
Marketing automation is a set of tools that lets companies:
- Generate more leads by identifying anonymous web visitors and capturing them with forms, so your sales funnel stays full
- Increase the number of qualified leads by nurturing all leads with personalized content
- Drive more sales by identifying sales-ready leads for the sales team, and helping them follow up as fast as possible
- Improve up-selling and cross-selling by developing and retaining existing customers
- See comprehensive ROI for every marketing tactic by tracking the entire sales process from end-to-end.
A MARKETING SOLUTION
Using marketing automation, you and your sales team can blow through the roadblocks. It allows you to do the following:
- Fill your sales funnel by capturing leads with great content gated by dynamic forms
- Identify highly interested and sales-ready leads with lead scoring
- Develop leads that aren't sales-ready by automatically putting them on nurturing campaigns
- Instantly notify salespeople about leads that are ready to buy
- See exactly when leads fall out of your pipeline and take action
- Know which tactics are driving revenue with end-to-end ROI.
There you go! A summary of what marketing automation is and how it can help you.
Contact ITVibes if you'd like to know more about marketing automation and how it can help your business grow.