Inspired by a list in Karen Alpert's book, "I Heart My Little A-Holes: A bunch of holy-crap moments no one ever told you about parenting," Elle of What'sUpMoms decided to ask a group of hilarious mom bloggers what they actually want for Mother's Day.
Their answers, ranging from "leave me the F alone coupons," to the ability "to pee and poop alone" and "to eat an entire meal sitting down," probably ring true for most moms. So listen up, dads, partners and kids: Just let her sleep!
- Nicole Leigh Shaw of NinjaMom Blog
- Amy Flory, of Funny Is Family
- Alice of Mildly Inappropriate Mommy
- Kim Bongiorno of Let Me Start By Saying
- Hillary Jean of The Hill Jean
- Meredith of Mom of the Year
- Jen M.L. of People I Want To Punch in the Throat
- Suzanne Fleet of Toulouse and Tonic
- Susan McLean of The Divine Secrets of a Domestic Diva
- Rebecca of Frugalista Blog