Do the following statements refer to (a) my White Anglo-Saxon Protestant girlfriend or (b) a cat?
- Her hair is a flaxen yellow and smells of lavender, but makes me sneeze.
- She won't eat salmon out of a can because it's "beneath her."
- We live together, but sometimes our relationship seems so distant that I wonder if she cares whether I live or die.
- She doesn't wear jeans.
- Sometimes I have to give her animal tranquilizers when she gets upset.
- I had to learn the hard way that her nails are EXTREMELY sharp.
- When she looks me directly in the eye it is an experience so darkly chilling that it shakes my soul.
- I didn't mention I was Jewish the first time I met her.
- She has a terrible relationship with her family, but we never talk about it. Honestly, we just never talk in general.
- A rich old lady is going to leave her everything in her will.
- Someday I want her to have 8-12 children, but we'll give some of them away.
- One time she left a dead mouse in our bed, and I didn't know what to say or do.
- Another time I caught her having sex with a stranger in the alley behind our apartment. We've never spoken about it.
How to vote
Vote-by-mail ballot request deadline: Varies by state
For the Nov 3 election: States are making it easier for citizens to vote absentee by mail this year due to the coronavirus. Each state has its own rules for mail-in absentee voting. Visit your state election office website to find out if you can vote by mail.Get more information
In-person early voting dates: Varies by state
Sometimes circumstances make it hard or impossible for you to vote on Election Day. But your state may let you vote during a designated early voting period. You don't need an excuse to vote early. Visit your state election office website to find out whether they offer early voting.My Election Office
General Election: Nov 3, 2020
Polling hours on Election Day: Varies by state/localityMy Polling Place