I am in the love business as a professional matchmaker. I have seen a lot, both good and bad. And what I dislike the most is when someone cheats and then rationalizes their actions. In my opinion, if you are guilty of homewrecking, you deserve what is coming to you. Take Angelina Jolie, for example. She was Brad Pitt's paramour while they were co-stars in Mr. and Mrs. Smith and Brad was married to Jennifer Aniston. Now, they are husband and wife and there are rumors that Brad is doing the same thing again -- this time allegedly cheating on Angelina with his newest paramour, Marion Cotillard.
With that backdrop in mind, here are 10 reasons why it was inevitable that Brad Pitt would cheat on Angelina Jolie with someone at some point in time:
1. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
2. What comes around goes around.
3. Karma is a bitch.
4. Birds of a feather, flock together.
6. Cheaters never prosper.
7. If you can't beat em, join em.
8. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
9. You can't have your cake and eat it too.
9 You reap what you sow.
10. You can't teach an old dog new tricks.
Samantha Daniels is a well-known Professional Matchmaker and Dating Expert as well as the founder of The Dating Lounge, the exclusive invitation-only iPhone dating app for upscale people looking for real relationships. You can follow her on Twitter @Matchmakersd. For more information, go to www.SamanthaDaniels.info
Follow Samantha Daniels on Twitter: MatchmakerSD