Wombfire (noun, hashtag) 1. a child so amazingly cute that they figuratively set your womb ablaze. 2. when your reproductive system (i.e. womb) tingles with maternal excitement, potentially breaks out into Beyoncé choreography and/or prompts spontaneous family planning (i.e. running home to make a baby). 3. hashtag used to illustrate flurry of emotion described above (i.e. "This baby is giving me major #wombfire" or "#Wombfire alert!")
Cutie: Adrienne Lux McConville Age: 22 months old Mom: Nikki McConville (Stay-at-home mom) Dad: Eric McConville (Lead Software Engineer for Tribune Company) Hometown: Chicago, Illinois What's the best thing you've discovered about yourself since becoming a mother? Becoming a mother has allowed me to become more comfortable with myself. I know that I don't have the answers to everything, and I'm okay with that. I've realized that life is truly a journey and I'm learning every day! I know that as long as I do the best I can in that moment, I'm doing a good job. Watching Adrienne grow and learn has been so much fun for me because I'm learning new things right along with her.
Fill-in-the-blank with Adrienne...
1. I think giggling is the best thing in the world.
2. I like to sing and dance to my mama's humming, hand clapping and snapping.
3. If I had to describe my style in one word it would be: kid-casual.
4. My favorite book is Lola at the Library by Anna McQuinn.
5. When I grow up I want to be a detective/international explorer.
6. The best thing I did this summer was go to gymnastics class. I had so much fun learning to tumble and meeting new friends.
7. I love my mama and daddy because they love me unconditionally and encourage me to be myself.
Check out last week's wombfire HERE...and keep the CUTE coming! If you've got a #wombfire or know someone who does, let us know by adding the hashtag #wombfire to your Twitter, Instagram and/or Facebook photos. We'll be in touch if we decide to feature your cutie as a #Wombfire Of The Week.