Wombfire (noun, hashtag) 1. a child so amazingly cute that they figuratively set your womb ablaze. 2. when your reproductive system (i.e. womb) tingles with maternal excitement, potentially breaks out into Beyoncé choreography and/or prompts spontaneous family planning (i.e. running home to make a baby). 3. hashtag used to illustrate flurry of emotion described above (i.e. "This baby is giving me major #wombfire" or "#Wombfire alert!")
Wombfire Of The Week: Chase Stratford
Mom: Nyvette Bramwell (Global Financial Services at Bloomberg L.P)
Dad: James Stratford (Contract Manager at Cornerstone Programs)
Hometown: New York City
What would be a perfect family day? A trip to The Children's Museum of Manhattan, lunch in the city, followed by ice cream and kisses for everyone!
Fill-in-the-blank with Chase.....
1. I'd have to say my cutest moment is when I turn into "Pirate Chase!" Arghhh!
2. My favorite book is Power Rangers Samurai. I'm the Red Ranger!
3. If I had to describe my style it would be: Cultured. At 4-years-old I've mastered it all!
4. When I grow up I want to be both a construction work and a chef. I have my own set of tools to help my Dad build and I LOVE helping my mom make dessert. Yummy!
5. My first word was "Da Da!"
6. If I could eat a banana everyday, I would be the happiest boy in the world.
7. My favorite song to dance to is anything by The Fresh Beat Band.
Check out last week's wombfire HERE...and keep the CUTE coming! If you've got a #wombfire or know someone who does, let us know by adding the hashtag #wombfire to your Twitter, Instagram and/or Facebook photos. We'll be in touch if we decide to feature your cutie as a #Wombfire Of The Week.