While January is the month when most folks make their fitness resolutions, July might be the best time to act on them. The sun comes up earlier and a stays out later -- providing more opportunities to get out and active. So, if you've been slacking on your commitment to yourself, use this bonus sunshine to get back on track.
To score your summer workouts, we've rounded up the most popular tracks in the gym right now. The list kicks off with a feisty smash from Taylor Swift and winds down with a remix of Ella Henderson's platinum, debut single. In between, you'll find a country/dance song from Lost Frequencies, a pulsing number from Icona Pop, and the climactic medley from Pitch Perfect 2.
In short, you've got nice weather, new tunes, and no excuse to stay indoors. So, get up, get out, and get your share of the fresh air.
Here's the full list, according to a poll on Run Hundred -- the web's most popular workout music blog.
- Taylor Swift & Kendrick Lamar - "Bad Blood" - 85 BPM
- The Weeknd - "Can't Feel My Face" - 108 BPM
- Adam Lambert - "Ghost Town" - 120 BPM
- Lost Frequencies - "Are You with Me (Radio Edit)" - 121 BPM
- Sheppard - "Geronimo (Benny Benassi Remix)" - 127 BPM
- The Barden Bellas - "World Championship Finale 2" - 130 BPM
- Fitz & The Tantrums - "The Walker (Cobra Starship Remix)" - 130 BPM
- Icona Pop - "Emergency" - 126 BPM
- Ciara - "I Bet (R3HAB Remix)" - 129 BPM
- Ella Henderson - "Ghost (Oliver Nelson Remix)" - 112 BPM
Check out this month's top 10 workout songs on Run Hundred: www.RunHundred.com.
For more by Chris Lawhorn, click here.
For more from HuffPost Workouts, click here.