2020 Election

The New York mayor struggled to stand out in a crowded 2020 Democratic field.
The presidential contender spoke with community leaders in Oakland, California, about equity and justice in the legal weed industry.
The 2020 presidential candidate allegedly told Kimberly Watkins she "wouldn't want to continue working as hard."
The Republican Senate leader, who railed against the nickname "Moscow Mitch," announced his support for $250 million in funds to beef up voting systems.
“I really feel that Elizabeth Warren would have a better shot at unifying the left and the center," said one Working Families Party leader.
The New Jersey senator says the “data speaks for itself.” Experts say he’s right, and “the math is unforgiving.”
Harris’ campaign said they’re aiming for a “top three” finish in the state.
It's not Medicare for All. But Buttigieg's proposal would also make a big difference to a lot of people.
The former Texas congressman wants to grant clemency for marijuana possession sentences and give most weed business licenses to minority-owned shops.
The Democratic congressman would challenge Sen. Ed Markey in the primary election.
Joe Biden still leads in the polls, and last week's debate doesn't look like a game-changer. But new surveys offer other good news for Warren.
“I hope there’s an age limit,” he joked, without mentioning that Democratic candidates Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders would turn 80 in office if elected.
In rebuking the platform, the 2016 presidential candidate cited a "disturbing" report on the Trump campaign's deceptions.
Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) called President Donald Trump “corruption in the flesh” during her rally in New York City’s Washington Square Park.
Marie Newman, backed by the high-profile progressive lawmaker, is going after conservative-leaning Rep. Dan Lipinski in Illinois.
At a campaign rally in New Mexico, President Donald Trump tried to sway Hispanic voters, even though only 25% approve of the job he is doing.
“Ever since Barack left, we’ve been off track. But Kamala is trying to get us back to black," croons Tariq Trotter.
The two 2020 presidential candidates are sparring over making mandatory buybacks on assault rifles part of Democrats' push for stricter gun control laws.
The Working Families Party endorsed Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) in the 2016 election cycle.