2020 Election

The state could be key to his reelection, but the tariff wars are devastating key voting blocs.
The report allegedly concerned Trump comments during a phone call with Ukraine’s president.
The New York City mayor dropped out of the presidential race on Friday, conceding, “It’s clearly not my time."
Elizabeth Warren decried the killings this year of 18 trans women of color, Cory Booker said it's time for a "woke president" on LGBTQ issues.
"There's a terrible misconception about generational politics — that somehow people vote because somebody is a certain age," late political consultant Pat Caddell said in 1988.
Beto O'Rourke, Cory Booker, Julian Castro and Elizabeth Warren have all called for Trump to be impeached if he asked for Ukraine's help.
The New York mayor struggled to stand out in a crowded 2020 Democratic field.
The presidential contender spoke with community leaders in Oakland, California, about equity and justice in the legal weed industry.
The 2020 presidential candidate allegedly told Kimberly Watkins she "wouldn't want to continue working as hard."
The Republican Senate leader, who railed against the nickname "Moscow Mitch," announced his support for $250 million in funds to beef up voting systems.
“I really feel that Elizabeth Warren would have a better shot at unifying the left and the center," said one Working Families Party leader.
The New Jersey senator says the “data speaks for itself.” Experts say he’s right, and “the math is unforgiving.”
Harris’ campaign said they’re aiming for a “top three” finish in the state.
It's not Medicare for All. But Buttigieg's proposal would also make a big difference to a lot of people.
The former Texas congressman wants to grant clemency for marijuana possession sentences and give most weed business licenses to minority-owned shops.
The Democratic congressman would challenge Sen. Ed Markey in the primary election.
Joe Biden still leads in the polls, and last week's debate doesn't look like a game-changer. But new surveys offer other good news for Warren.
“I hope there’s an age limit,” he joked, without mentioning that Democratic candidates Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders would turn 80 in office if elected.