999 Plan

Politics
Former GOP presidential candidate Herman Cain is taking his 9-9-9 plan somewhere new: Las Vegas. Cain, whose tax plan became
Politics
In a bad-economy year full of silly laws, mortgage miseries, political gaffes, Hatfield-McCoy feuding, credit downgrades, mysteriously rising prices, fee gouging and art-project political campaigns, here's a guide to help you to weed out the ridiculous from the truly tragic.
Politics
Cain's campaign, once propelled to the top of the pack with the help of "9-9-9," has taken knocks over the past month amid
Politics
One definition of a fair tax is one that someone else pays. For Cain, that someone is anyone not bringing home an upper six-figure income.
Comedy
Once the ninth woman came forward to accuse the presidential candidate of sexual misconduct, Mr. Cain commandeered the development as his case in point.
Politics
Bachmann rolled out her tax plan Thursday in Iowa. She declined to offer a flat tax like her rival Texas Gov. Rick Perry
Politics
It's now been more than 300 days since the Republicans have taken over the U.S. House of Representatives yet they still haven't put forward a jobs plan.
Politics
This week, in an act of faux-compromise, Speaker John Boehner decided to press a vote on President Obama's jobs legislation. Not the entire bill mind you, just one piece that was included to engender support from Republicans.
Politics
Herman Cain, the multimillionaire businessman who has made tax fairness a central part of his surging presidential campaign
Politics
All the 999 plan does is tighten the grip on American's already struggling and continually growing lower class by shifting tax pressure from the wealthy to the middle-class.
Politics
Rubio also said he is in favor of a flat tax, adding that he was "encouraged" by Herman Cain's 999 tax plan, since he said
Politics
Cain was asked whether abortion should be part of the political discussion. "No it should not quite frankly. But my position
Politics
Simple fairness requires three things: More tax brackets at the top, higher rates in each bracket, and the treatment of all sources of income (capital gains included) exactly the same.
Black Voices
Cain has staked his claim to the nomination upon an economic vision he calls the 9-9-9 Plan. Based on the economic beliefs expressed in this plan, I have five questions for Herman Cain.
Politics
Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain sought to clarify his position on abortion Friday afternoon in an appearance
Politics
Palin again praised former House Speaker Newt Gingrich for his debate performance. "Well you know, Newt has been in the trenches
Politics
Current benefits to those in retirement or about to retire will not be cut. But simply adding these unfunded benefits to the deficit would be dangerous; it would increase the yearly deficit to more than 10% of GDP, worse than the deficit in Greece.
Politics
The Republican Party may revere Ronald Reagan, but they definitely wouldn't recognize each other if they met at a tax policy conference today. Nor would the gipper last for long on the Republicans side of the deficit-reduction super committee.
Politics
Morgan and Cain also had a spirited exchange about homosexuality in which Cain said, "I think it's a sin because of my biblical
Politics
Cain is fighting hard, but he will fail. "I'm going to raise taxes on 84 percent of America!" is not the best way to get elected in this country, and it is definitely not the way to win a GOP primary.