Something extraordinary was revealed today. Former high-level officials and scientists with deep black experience who have
The cows managed to swim five miles to a barrier island where they lived off the land.
This abandoned pup was born with an extra tail -- right on his forehead. His vet thinks he could go on to do great things.
The creators of Indlovu Gin say an amazing variety of botanicals” can be found in elephant feces.
"Quilty will not be contained. And he has no shame."
The big birds are reportedly causing mayhem in the aptly named township of Toms River.
Rob Alleva gets bit or stung by a lot of dangerous animals on the new History Channel series "Kings of Pain."
The bird is taking flowers left at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier at Australia’s national war memorial in Canberra and using them to build a colorful nest.
The victim ordered his tea with "extra lemon," which he now believes was code for marijuana, since he found three bags of weed in his cup.
The cattle eye worm infection is only the second known case in humans, raising concerns about an upswing.
Social media lit up Thursday as people shared the bizarre messages they received or were accused of sending, many of which appear to be from February.
Anyone with unpaid parking fines at the University of Alaska Anchorage campus has the option to reduce or cover the cost of their tickets with peanut butter and jelly.
A spoof documentary of the feline who crashed the MetLife Stadium field during the Giants-Cowboys game is going viral.
The Slow Mo Guys captured the powerful -- and dangerous -- reaction.
News outlets report 52-year-old Belinda Gail Fondren was charged with filing or maintaining false public records.
Global Calgary meteorologist Jordan Witzel may have just won Halloween as Ferdinand, the mystical unicorn.
Officers at the Kankakee County Sheriff’s Department were happy to oblige with the simple request.
The realistic replica gun was designed to spin paper instead of bullets.
The patient snorted a cannabis-filled balloon before going into prison and thought he had swallowed it, doctors said.