$10 bill

Journalist and author Cokie Roberts says that philandering liar Alexander Hamilton is still making women wait their turn to assume their rightful place on the front of American currency.
Five important women in U.S. history will soon be joining Alexander Hamilton.
Cokie Roberts wrote of Elizabeth's valor, ingenuity and resourcefulness, as opposed to her "philandering liar husband, Alexander" as a fitting choice to grace the FRONT of the $10 bill; I couldn't agree more.
Gender equality depends largely on equal visibility, which is part of the reason why the new $10 bill is so exciting to myself, to women and to the next generations of our daughters.
Her story is so astonishing, I am chagrined to have missed it this long. Nor am I alone.
Republican Candidates Say Who They Want On The $10 Bill
Others favored for the spot on the bill include Harriet Tubman and Sacagawea.
Alexander Hamilton is one of America's most acclaimed Founding Fathers. He should remain as-is on the ten-dollar bill. Anything else would be an insult, the kind of thing that once engendered a duel.
Treasury Secretary Lew's proposed demotion of Hamilton throws into question both the Secretary's grasp of history, as well as his judgment.
Doesn't the 76th Secretary of Treasury have better things to do than to diminish the presence of our 1st and most distinguished Secretary of Treasury?
One of the woman whose name has been floated as a candidate for the $10 bill is anti-slavery crusader Harriet Tubman. In
The founding fathers were great entrepreneurs. They shipped something akin to a software product: the first version of the "ideological operating system" of the United States. The operating system (OS) was composed of powerful institutions, visibly represented by values, beliefs, words, personas, and symbols.
On your way to the wedding chapel, take our latest Week to Week news quiz to see what else happened this week.
Most surveys report a margin of error that represents some, but not all, potential survey errors. YouGov's reports include