10 Commandments

2. Thou shalt not sleep past 6:15 a.m.
I believe that God's laws are still in effect today because God makes himself known to us by the law that He writes on all peoples' hearts. The law that is written on our hearts is the same law that God gave Moses over 2000 years ago.
Derek Trucks and I collaborated on this in 2004 when he was just a wee pup. It has stood the test of time.
As a card-carrying member of the ACLU, I support the free speech rights of individuals to prominently display flags and commandments of their choice on private property, bumper stickers, and T-shirts. But nobody may enlist the government to promulgate a particular religious view.
"At the end of the day, I don't think it's the governor's decision," Henderson said. Mach said he doubted the court would
I am your Mother. I went through hell to conceive you, used all the toilet paper in the land while carrying you and suffered a lengthy and excruciating ordeal to have you. You will accept me as your Mother or I will farm you out into bondage.
For the state of Alabama, or any other state, to deny gay couples the equal protection of its laws simply because they're gay is not only wrong and immoral, it's arbitrary, illegal and unconstitutional. It's as simple as that.
Noble, a native of Easley, S.C., who preaches in a conversational guy-next-door style, uses humor as well as high-tech visual
Brad Green, food service general manager at Kentucky Christian University, outlines the "10 Commandments Of The Cafeteria
The goal of the book, the authors say, is to encourage atheists and humanists to define what they believe so they can articulate