10 Commandments

2. Thou shalt not sleep past 6:15 a.m.
I believe that God's laws are still in effect today because God makes himself known to us by the law that He writes on all peoples' hearts. The law that is written on our hearts is the same law that God gave Moses over 2000 years ago.
Derek Trucks and I collaborated on this in 2004 when he was just a wee pup. It has stood the test of time.
As a card-carrying member of the ACLU, I support the free speech rights of individuals to prominently display flags and commandments of their choice on private property, bumper stickers, and T-shirts. But nobody may enlist the government to promulgate a particular religious view.
"Oklahoma is a state where we respect the rule of law, and we will not ignore the state courts or their decisions. However
I am your Mother. I went through hell to conceive you, used all the toilet paper in the land while carrying you and suffered a lengthy and excruciating ordeal to have you. You will accept me as your Mother or I will farm you out into bondage.
For the state of Alabama, or any other state, to deny gay couples the equal protection of its laws simply because they're gay is not only wrong and immoral, it's arbitrary, illegal and unconstitutional. It's as simple as that.
NewSpring Church makes little public display of its affiliation with the Southern Baptist denomination. Based in Anderson
So check out the new video (above), then do as commanded. It'll make the dining hall experience better for everyone. H/T
Some of the submissions read like prescriptions for happiness: “Be happy,” “Do not fear death,” and “Keep your sense of humor
(Writing by Jon Herskovitz; Editing by Bill Trott and Jim Loney) Oklahoma Governor Mary Fallin, a Republican, said the monument
Why are the 10 Commandments so attractive to conservatives that talk-radio host Hugh Hewitt doesn't blink an eye when Republican gubernatorial candidate Bob Beauprez says we should "go back" to the 10 Commandments to restore "some order in society."If I were Hewitt, I'd have asked how not coveting they neighbor's wife, not using the lord's name in vain, and not being an atheist would help the teenage migrants.
The little town of Muldrow, Okla., is in turmoil after a national nonprofit organization reportedly threatened a lawsuit
Moore thanked supporters at his party for sticking with him through what had been an up-and-down night that had Vance out
A spring awash with Etch A Sketch conservatives, camera-wielding GOP con men and a bogus deficit reduction budget from House Republicans shows that for the right, wrong is justified when it achieves the desired results.
If you question the need for this kind of evangelization, remember the growing power of social and digital media to reach the young and the not-so-young.
When it comes to expressing religious beliefs, students at a Virginia school don't want to play by the rules. After a large
Nearly 3,500 years ago, Exodus tells us, God inscribed the Ten Commandments onto two stone tablets for the Israelites. Although
Out of the Ten Commandments, most are not enforced, and several fly directly into the face of our national spirit, so be glad that we live in the country that we do, not the country that Palin imagines or wishes that we had.
"That way it becomes private property and I don't believe there's anything that would prohibit the monument from being placed