127 Hours

You can hear distant thunder as Addie lies down to wait for death. "My father used to say the reason for living was to get
Not since 127 Hours have I run into a movie that provoked that mixture of excitement and trepidation in people I know who have seen the trailer as Gravity.
What if you were a skeptic -- and your very skepticism resulted in you missing out on the very thing you refused to believe in? That's also the comic notion at the heart of Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg's This Is the End,.
"127 Hours" is a gripping narrative of survival. Embedded within the story are many life lessons. It encourages us to celebrate and enjoy life, to value the presence of significant others in our lives, and not to be careless and place ourselves in unnecessary danger.
All of this got me to thinking about my own definition of "survival" and what things of value I've been willing to give up for my use of technology.
Franco shook off the “D” Professor Jose Angel Santana gave him in “Directing the Actor II” and was nominated for an Academy
For more, click over to the AP. Amos Wayne Richards, a 64-year North Carolina man, saw the film and decided to reenact Ralston's
Can James Franco do no wrong? The notoriously overachieving actor/painter/director/producer/screenwriter author/pilot/performance
It's like reality TV for filmmakers: wacky games with ridiculous rules bring out the real man. Our intrepid directors don't have to eat maggots but they do have to shoot almost an entire feature film within the tight, murky confines of a cave.