1600 Pennsylvania Avenue

You could soon live at the most powerful address in the world...sort of. The 77-unit building will boast lower rents than
WASHINGTON -- The White House has removed the caution tape that prevented pedestrians from accessing Pennsylvania Ave from
Last October, Secretary of Energy Dr. Steven Chu promised that by the end of this spring, the White House would have solar panels on its rooftop as well as a solar water heater installed. Would it surprise you to learn that this has not happened yet?
I almost had to remind myself to breathe inside the Newseum. There was Patty Hearst's gun and jacket. Donald Brasco's watch and Amex Card. A press pass to Timothy McVeigh's execution.
After our appearance on MSBNC Friday talking about the dumbass cartoon (that's how I officially refer to it), Cenk Uygur and I decided to continue the conversation.
I missed the concert, so I wandered over towards the White House. I mosied through Lafayette Park and just soaked up the atmosphere, which was ... splendid. The energy was wonderful.
It's factually incorrect. It's not witty. And it perpetuates the falsehood that the science on global warming is not settled.