2 Broke Girls

"My parents still talk about it, " the former "2 Broke Girls" star said.
The photos from the wedding, which took place outside Jackson Hole, are beyond gorgeous.
The recipient of numerous awards, including the 2012 Bistro Award for Comedy Artistry, Sayre’s latest is a reclamation of “slutdom.”
You will fail so many times that failure becomes normal. All the quotes relating to success always have something to do with failure. Each week Max and Caroline fail like "true bosses" at just about everything, but never give up.
When it comes to beauty, there isn't a whole lot Kat Dennings won't try -- goth makeup and coffee hair dye included -- so when we dared the actress to channel her beauty icons for this month's Byrdie editorial, we knew she'd be game!
I leave the house with the computer in my backpack and move to a café, thinking that after all -- despite the difficulties and fears and insecurities -- my life as a 20-something is not too bad. The problem is, things don't usually go the way we hope. And to work in a café, at least for me, means that I can never find the concentration I need to write good enough.
No matter how TV has changed and will change again over the years, if there is a genre that has no need to reinvent itself, that genre is comedy. The only thing that a good comedy really needs is a small, cozy room full of great and enthusiast writers.
Sorkin has the advantage of viewing reality in the rear-view mirror as he writes this show, so let me indulge in similar hindsight conclusion-making.
Kim Kardashian's long-awaited '2 Broke Girls' appearance is approaching, and we finally have a first look. Actress Beth Behrs
Playing House -- created by, and primarily written by, its stars, Lennon Parham and Jessica St. Clair -- is about best friends. It's really not about that much more than that.
Like a fine French wine, Gilles Marini just keeps getting better. The sensual and beautiful actor of Greek and Italian descent describes his delicious appeal.
Behold, the best of Lindsay Lohan's "2 Broke Girls" cameo. On the most recent episode, "And The Wedding Cake Cake Cake," she
Behrs posed for renown photographer Patrick Demarchelier at the Four Seasons Hotel George V in Paris, France, for CBS' magazine
Kat Dennings slammed rumors that Lindsay Lohan was difficult to work with on the set of "2 Broke Girls." After her guest
Since our backs are usually nestled in between couch cushions in front of the TV, we actually feel pretty safe. But we know a few people out there in TV Land who definitely deserve to be taken down a notch or two, and we have just the recipe for each one.
Comedies: "Mike & Molly" "Mom" "Two And A Half Men" "The Millers" "Two Broke Girls" Dramas: "NCIS" "NCIS: Los Angeles" "Person
Kat Dennings is well known for starring in "2 Broke Girls," but her co-star Beth Behrs is looking pretty good in this Esquire
"2 Broke Girls" star Beth Behrs got to show off her vocal chops during a bit on the 40th "People's Choice Awards." Her co
Conan O'Brien was already frustrated with Kat Dennings and Beth Behrs, the stars of "Two Broke Girls," for carrying on as