2004 election

People reacted to it badly. And not just ordinary people, but lots and lots of Republicans. Paul Ryan called Trump's attacks
...Even though he didn't know if Hillary would "ever have a chance to run" for president.
Twelve years later, they're still talking about Howard Dean's scream.
Cable channels were assigned somewhat randomly as cable companies developed and more networks emerged in the 1990s. Fox News
Region III of the Utility Workers Union of America (UWUA) convened in Columbus this week. A highlight of the event was the address by honored guest and keynote speaker, Ohio Senator, Nina Turner.
You do not get to use my life as a political wedge to help secure your reelection under the vague, and oddly named (and anti-gay and anti-woman), banner of "moral values" and then turn around and claim that you "do not want to wade back into the debate" because you are "out of politics."
Wesley Clark, the retired general and former presidential candidate who endorsed then-Sen. Hillary Clinton (D-N.Y.) early
During the controversy, Republicans roundly mocked Kerry's service, even wearing bandages with drawings of purple-colored
It is possible that Paul Ryan's levelheaded charm might carry Wisconsin, and possibly even Iowa, but, without Ohio, a whole lot of other things must go right for Mr. Romney. And, right now, the electoral numbers aren't adding up.
I wish America could vote for Obama because of his record and not in spite of it; I'm mostly proud of the president's record (mostly), but we're all too shallow to allow something like "performance" corrupt our precious vote.
Debates aside, Dean is confident that Obama will be re-elected. Three weeks ago, the 2004 Democratic presidential hopeful
The current voting rights issue is a coordinated attempt by a political party to fix the result of a presidential election by restricting the opportunities of members of the opposition party's constituency -- most notably blacks -- to exercise a Constitutional right.
Dan Rather's latest book, Rather Outspoken, reminds us that reporters had best be careful when they set about the business of digging up news.
The gay marriage initiatives in 2004 on the ballot in 11 states had no discernable effect on turnout among conservatives. Yes, that's right, none. Not even in Ohio.
To understand my contention that The Washington Post's analysis is flawed, I must explain how the voting and registration questions are asked.
Kerry himself was out of the country and unable to comment for this article. There is a lengthy history of presidential campaigns