2008 campaign

Politics
If you consider yourself a feminist and are supporting Sanders during this primary season, please ask yourself honestly: Do I support his policies in and of themselves? Or am I swayed to his side because of a lifetime of covert sexist microaggressions that leave me disgusted with "the establishment?"
Politics
"Of all the elections I’ve worked on, it was probably the single most exciting night."
Politics
But Halper’s McCain anecdote is built off of an interview with the senator himself, giving it some credibility. A top aide
Politics
During the 2008 presidential campaign, candidate Barack Obama made two specific promises when it came to Social Security
Videos
Obama Vowed Never To Cut Social Security's Cost Of Living Adjustment
Politics
Just like the Apollo-Rocky II Superfight, the president's team has slogged it out and not just clawed back into the fight, but now has Romney on the ropes. But Romney is still standing, and there's a bunch of time left before the final bell.
Business
Separately last week, Daniel Benjamin, coordinator for counterterrorism at the U.S. State Department, said at a briefing
Politics
After months of promotion HBO's film on Sarah Palin and the 2008 campaign, Game Change, will air (finally) tonight.
Politics
The only thing surprising to me is that anyone at this late date would be surprised by any embarrassing facts about Palin. The truth has been known almost within hours of McCain lifting her out of obscurity back at the end of August 2008.
Politics
HBO's film on Sarah Palin and the 2008 campaign, Game Change, will air this weekend. The only thing surprising to me is that anyone at this late date would be surprised by any embarrassing facts about Palin.
New York
December 13, 2011 was the three hundredth anniversary of the law passed by the New York City Common Council that made Wall Street the city's official slave market.
Politics
The campaign was splitting dangerously into factions, further heightening the state-versus-Boston tension that had been boiling
Politics
One of the suggestions for that cornerstone message was Obama's future tagline: It was a few months after the Ritz-Carlton
Politics
But the electoral landscape has changed rather dramatically in the past four years. Even the domestic policy issues that
Chicago
President Obama's bus tour through the Midwest next week will hit southern Minnesota, northeastern Iowa and western Illinois
Politics
Already the 2012 race for the White House has shaped up as an hysterical ride, at least on the GOP side, but it will have a ways to go to top 2008.
Politics
From the moment Obama lost control of his Blackberry, he started to lose control of his people and his party.
Politics
We have a short breather until the run-up to the next elections in 2012. Let's demand that our politicians run on the issues.