2012-presidential-debates

Both substance and style are important, but the nonverbal often affects us at the subconscious level. So be sure you can separate the substance from the style, and you're on your way to becoming a savvy media consumer and prudent political participant.
In case after case, Obama's foreign policy is working, with Republicans begrudgingly agreeing with it. Both Romney and Ryan are talking about the unravelling of that policy and yet offer nothing at all in its place.
I don't know whether to be brutally outraged about the latest Romney ad or to congratulate the Republicans on an outstanding execution of political obstruction and subsequent projection. For now, let's go with brutally outraged.
Whatever I can do to help reelect President Obama and provide him with a majority in both houses of Congress so as to end the gridlock in Washington, D.C., I will do. I urge all other voters to do the same.
The polls seem to be saying that Obama was the moderate winner of the third presidential debate. But, why? Nonverbal hints can give us evidence to why Obama performed slightly better than Romney.
When the hosts responded no, O'Reilly asked, "so why are we doing this?" He later added that Romney "did nothing" during
On Fox News and MSNBC, commentators noted that Romney seemed to be trying to pull himself closer to Obama, even as the president
Bob Schieffer did what so many others have done before him during Monday night's presidential debate when he mistakenly called
Schieffer managed to wrest the proceedings back to foreign policy, at one point firmly thwarting Romney's attempts to talk
"It's really style over substance" host Jenna Wolfe said. Campaigns leave little to chance as candidates gear up to face