2013 grammys

M.I.A. is back in the news for doing something controversial! M.I.A. herself has been nominated for three Grammys but never
What do biofeedback, scavenger hunts and photo sharing have in common? Each represents a possibility for the near-term future of the music business.
For a set of Grammy winners, the rewards from music's biggest night aren't stopping at the gold statue. Billboard reports
Bieber was noticeably absent from the awards show and used the evening to release a new track called "You Want Me." In an
The 55th Annual Grammy Awards took place Sunday evening at the Staples Center in Downtown Los Angeles. Staples is a massive stadium - it is where the Lakers, Clippers and Kings play. Countless concerts use the venue too (Beyonce in June, anyone?), but on Sunday, the Grammy's took over and it was an intimate affair. Cozy, actually. Frank Sinatra and big band music played softly over the speakers and guests milled around in everything from Oscar-like gowns to Vegas showgirl sparkles. After many an email over the course of February, I was able to secure a ticket inside the event to see what music's biggest and baddest night is all about and there are 10 things that you probably don't know about the Grammys.
As expected, plenty of stars took to Twitter on Sunday night to express their endless wisdom about what unfolded at the Grammy
Alicia Menendez and HuffPost Style Editor Ellie Krupnick discuss which stars were worst dressed at the Grammys.
Alicia Menendez and HuffPost Style Editor Ellie Krupnick discuss which stars were best dressed at the Grammys.
When accepting the award, Jones said of her father, "We really miss him. He lived and breathed music. He was tapping out
The 55th Annual Grammy Awards were held at Los Angeles' Staples Center on Feb 10. LL Cool J hosted the awards show. Receiving