2013 grammys

M.I.A. herself has been nominated for three Grammys but never won. She's currently creating music with Hit-Boy, the much
What do biofeedback, scavenger hunts and photo sharing have in common? Each represents a possibility for the near-term future of the music business.
Ocean, who performed his song "Forrest Gump" at the awards show, is up for the biggest bump. His album "channel ORANGE," which
The Black Keys Drummer Patrick Carney -- Justin Bieber's Rich ... He Doesn't Deserve Grammys - Watch More Celebrity Videos
The 55th Annual Grammy Awards took place Sunday evening at the Staples Center in Downtown Los Angeles. Staples is a massive stadium - it is where the Lakers, Clippers and Kings play. Countless concerts use the venue too (Beyonce in June, anyone?), but on Sunday, the Grammy's took over and it was an intimate affair. Cozy, actually. Frank Sinatra and big band music played softly over the speakers and guests milled around in everything from Oscar-like gowns to Vegas showgirl sparkles. After many an email over the course of February, I was able to secure a ticket inside the event to see what music's biggest and baddest night is all about and there are 10 things that you probably don't know about the Grammys.
Alicia Menendez and HuffPost Style Editor Ellie Krupnick discuss which stars were worst dressed at the Grammys.
Alicia Menendez and HuffPost Style Editor Ellie Krupnick discuss which stars were best dressed at the Grammys.
Jones attended the pre-Grammy ceremony to accept a Lifetime Achievement Grammy for her late father, Ravi Shankar. Shankar
Receiving six nominations, Jay-Z was up against himself in two categories. For Best Rap Performance, Jay-Z was nominated
The awards show played host to some major performances, including sets by Justin Timberlake, Kelly Clarkson, Frank Ocean
Music artists (and wannabes) have made the Grammys one of the must-watched events in Hollywood. From Nicki Minaj's Bride
The band took the stage early in the night to perform "Carry On." The performance featured a rainstorm in the middle of the
Prior to releasing "channel ORANGE," Ocean overcame an apathetic label (Def Jam) by recording and releasing "nostalgia, ULTRA
The 55th Annual Grammy Awards were hosted by LL Cool J on Feb. 10 at Los Angeles' Staples Center. At last year's 54th Annual
The Lumineers were up for their first Grammy awards at Sunday's 55th Annual Grammys. "The Lumineers" is the band's debut
The 55th Annual Grammy Awards were held Sunday night and Kanye West ended the evening with three awards. As promised, West
For more than a decade, White performed with his now ex-wife, Meg White, as The White Stripes. The duo won multiple Grammy
Performers seemed in good spirits throughout the evening. "I don't know what I was thinking, writing this song," fun. singer
The Black Keys also won for Best Rock Album for the disc "El Camino." The band was up for Record of the Year for "Lonely