2013 vmas

Miley Cyrus put on her best "look at me, I'm wild" act at Sunday's Video Music Awards, performing "We Can't Stop" (her take the syrupy strip club anthems re-popularized as of late by Rihanna, a resurgent Juicy J and a host of other black acts) and fumbling her way through an instantly polarizing smorgasbord of lip-licking, wannabe twerking and (black) ass slapping.
Gaga's performance started with her face filling the entirety of the screen while wearing a blockhead. What followed was the performance of the many wigs. She shed the first headpiece for a lopsided white wig, followed by a yellow postiche and then a long blonde mane.
Miley Cyrus' MTV Video Music Awards performance Sunday night likely left many shocked and even puzzled, but no reaction was better than that of Rihanna and the boys of One Direction.
Because the 2013 Video Music Awards didn't have enough in the way of bumping and grinding, Relativity Media debuted a new
Miley Cyrus' MTV Video Music Awards performance Sunday night likely left many shocked and even puzzled, but no reaction was
For more on the MTV VMAs, head here. In addition to winning the Best Male Video award, Mars also performed his new single
Get More: Drake, Hold On, We're Going Home/Started From The Bottom (Medley), Music, More Music Videos We hope Drake didn't
Sunday's awards show took place in Brooklyn at the Barclays Center, the arena that plays home to the Nets and was christened
Swift's "I Knew You Were Trouble" won Best Female Video, beating out Miley Cyrus' "We Can't Stop," Demi Lovato's "Heart Attack
Not everyone was a fan of the "Can't Hold Us" videos, music critic Chris Weingarten slammed the clip in a pre-awards Twitter
Gaga's performance started with her face filling the entirety of the screen while wearing a blockhead. What followed was
The 27-year-old, who recently played around with a chic blond bob, is back to long, dark tresses. "We've been doing blonde
It's the time of the years, guys: Your favorite celebrities (and some celebrities you didn't know existed) put on their wackiest
Below, check out photos from the big night and keep up with live updates. Additional information on winners and performances
Kanye West may be too good for The Grammys, but MTV's Video Music Awards are apparently just his speed. It was announced