2014 oscars

Best VFX "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" "Dawn of the Planet of the Apes" "Guardians of the Galaxy" "The Hobbit: The
As a fan of Richard Linklater I was pumped to finally get a chance to view Boyhood back in July. Since then, I have kept my thoughts regarding the film to myself. However, with the talk of Oscar buzz, it's time to go public.
Photo by: Rosa Clara on Society Bride via Lover.ly Choose a beaded frock inspired by Angelina Jolie, Lady Gaga or Julie Delpy
Check out the bridal-inspired Oscar dresses below. From Kristen Bell's strapless Cavalli gown to Kelly Osbourne's Badgley
THE FOOD THE AWARDS THE CELEBS OTHER IMPORTANT OBSERVATIONS Here are 30 of the most hilarious moments from our Twitter #TeenTakeover
If more blockbusters were in contention for Best Picture, it would not be a stretch to imagine a 10 to 20 percent increase in ratings. That would equate to millions of dollars for ABC and the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.
"When I look down at this golden statue, may it remind me and every child, no matter where you're from, your dreams are valid
Steve McQueen's "12 Years a Slave" was named Best Picture at the Oscars' 2014ceremony. The drama, which earned nine total nominations at the 86th annual Academy Awards, also won awards for Best Supporting Actress (Lupita Nyong'o) and Best Adapted Screenplay (written by John Ridley).
Because some of their reactions were pure joy. Others, just ... salty. See all of the big reveal moments in a HuffPost Entertainment
Normally, I have little patience with people who criticize the Academy Awards. It's show biz. It's hype. It's glitz layered with more glitz. Don't take it so seriously. But this year's Oscars put me in such a rotten mood, I was forced to bring out the long knives.
Jennifer Garner All that fringe was the downfall of this ensemble. Column dresses aren't that easy to pull off in the first
Cate Blanchett took home Best Actress at the 86th annual Academy Awards on Sunday. The actress won for her celebrated performance
Cuarón topped Steve McQueen ("12 Years a Slave"), Alexander Payne ("Nebraska"), David O. Russell ("American Hustle") and
This is Anderson-Lopez and Lopez' first Academy Award nomination. "Let it Go" has won the Oscar for Best Original Song at
The host decided that it would be a good idea to order some pizza pies for the stars in the audience, considering they were
Pink took the stage at the 86th annual Academy Awards on Sunday to perform "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" from "The Wizard
An extended piece online honored more than 100 Hollywood contributors. Monteith, who boasts various film credits as well
The 2014 Oscars red carpet was as entertaining as ever, and there are photos to prove it. Stars including Olivia Wilde, Lupita
Best Foreign Language Film Adruitha Lee and Robin Mathews, "Dallas Buyers Club" Best Animated Feature Catherine Martin, "The
For more of our style musings where we give father time the finger, please visit us at Blank Stare, Blink. And please check