2014 oscars

Best Director Wes Anderson, "The Grand Budapest Hotel" Ava DuVernay, "Selma" Clint Eastwood, "American Sniper" Alejandro
As a fan of Richard Linklater I was pumped to finally get a chance to view Boyhood back in July. Since then, I have kept my thoughts regarding the film to myself. However, with the talk of Oscar buzz, it's time to go public.
Photo by: Theia via Lover.ly Photo by: Jessica Janae Photography on Bridal Musings via Lover.ly Choose a beaded frock inspired
The Oscars are a great place to look for wedding dress inspiration, and this year, celebs walked the red carpet and partied
OTHER IMPORTANT OBSERVATIONS THE AWARDS THE ELLEN Here are 30 of the most hilarious moments from our Twitter #TeenTakeover
If more blockbusters were in contention for Best Picture, it would not be a stretch to imagine a 10 to 20 percent increase in ratings. That would equate to millions of dollars for ABC and the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.
“Let It Go” was written by Robert Lopez and his wife Kristen Anderson-Lopez. Robert’s Oscar allowed him to join the likes
Steve McQueen's "12 Years a Slave" was named Best Picture at the Oscars' 2014ceremony. The drama, which earned nine total nominations at the 86th annual Academy Awards, also won awards for Best Supporting Actress (Lupita Nyong'o) and Best Adapted Screenplay (written by John Ridley).
Because some of their reactions were pure joy. Others, just ... salty. See all of the big reveal moments in a HuffPost Entertainment
Normally, I have little patience with people who criticize the Academy Awards. It's show biz. It's hype. It's glitz layered with more glitz. Don't take it so seriously. But this year's Oscars put me in such a rotten mood, I was forced to bring out the long knives.