2014 World Cup

Down in Mexico, the American contingent at Club Tijuana will be in action on Friday night, when the Xolos meet fellow American
Tokyo (AFP) - Brazilian superstar Neymar's brain activity while dancing past opponents is less than 10 percent the level
HP Sports: At the start of that first game against Ghana you produced a moment that those fans won't soon forget. How did
If you remember flip books as a child, you're going to love this. Artist Stabilo ranked the top three goals of the 2014 World
"Right now I don't care about the prize," Messi told Spanish newspaper AS after the final, reported BBC Sport. "I wanted
“I want to be a professional,” Rodríguez said after the match. Colombia may have been eliminated in the quarter finals but
WATCH VIDEO OF GOAL ABOVE Major League Soccer's regular season is in full swing and runs through October before the start
Aside from finalists Germany and Argentina, the tournament also witnessed admirable performances from Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Mexico and the Netherlands.
After 64 games and a record-tying 171 goals, the 2014 World Cup is over. Don't worry, football fans. You don't have to move
Lukas Podolski captured all the euphoria and camaraderie of winning the World Cup with what may be the perfect selfie. The
LeBron James found himself in an unusual position during the World Cup final: The four-time NBA MVP was a spectator. Based
There was only one word to describe the goal that won the 2014 World Cup: Super. With a penalty shootout looming in the scoreless
"It was the best moment of my life I have to tell," Schurrle told ESPN's Jeremy Schaap. "I've never felt like this. I didn't
With Brazil playing without injured star Neymar and reeling from a 7-1 thrashing in the semifinals by Germany, the Netherlands
Come on this guy's name is Blind and he still scored against Brazil.... Smh — Mollz (@mollyzhu) July 12, 2014 Given Brazil's
Those two early Dutch scores were the 12th and 13th allowed by Brazil at the 2014 World Cup. That is the highest total ever
Quiz widget by So, as we prepare to embark on the nearly four-year wait for the next World Cup, we ask you: How closely were
Talk about bad timing. Lionel Messi was not in the locker room with his teammates celebrating after Argentina clinched a
Argentina will face Germany in the final of the 2014 World Cup on Sunday, July 13 at Estadio Maracana in Rio de Janeiro. This