2015 oscars

And then the age of the Internet dawned and spawned new, yet less personal forms of keeping in touch. Now, we communicate with greater frequency than I had actually anticipated. And for this I am so grateful. But I want and need some quality time.
True diversity is more than a studio spotlighting a few black mega stars in big production movies and then back-patting itself for its efforts to make diversity a reality. It means implementing meaningful programs and initiatives.
"Jimmy Kimmel Live" airs weeknights at 11:35 p.m. ET on ABC. You have to admit, though, Angelina Jolie starring as Rosa Parks
Don't kid yourself. This is actually why you were glued to the screen.
Reporter Glenn Greenwald, who helped with the documentary "Citizenfour" and broke the NSA news in The Guardian in 2013, called
7. 5. 3. If you tuned into the 87th Academy Awards on Sunday night, you know these 16 charts to be true. If you didn't, well
BEST: Meryl Streep quoting Joan Didion during the In Memoriam intro. Seriously, these shows should be renamed the Streeps
When Patricia Arquette delivered a powerful acceptance speech When Benedict Cumberbatch broke out the flask When Oprah didn't
One of the haziest Best Picture races in recent memory has been settled: "Birdman" took home the grand prize at Sunday's