2016 campaign

The adviser reportedly made unwanted advances on a much younger female staffer after the Democratic National Convention in 2016.
FBI and the intelligence community are still working to untangle possible connections between Trump's 2016 campaign and Russian intelligence.
“They were selling T-shirts and mugs ... with Trump holding my head. Nobody said a word. Not a word.”
During the Campaign President Trump said he loved Wikileaks, does he still love it after all that's happened?
During the Campaign President Trump said he loved Wikileaks, does he still love it after all that's happened?
The race between Democrat Foster Campbell and Republican John Kennedy could affect the Trump agenda.
He shall be to his brothers" (Genesis 9:24-27). Noah cursed his brother Ham by way of cursing his brother's descendants to
There is an excellent chance that when Republicans look back at the 2016 presidential election, this will be the week they'll point to when Donald Trump completely collapsed.
It's time to take a look at the presidential race once again, and I have to begin with a program note. Up until now, I've been writing these columns every two weeks, but from now until the election, they'll appear each Monday like clockwork, since the race is about to head into the homestretch.
The ambitious goal is to knock on 5.3 million more doors.
Hillary Clinton's lead in the race for Electoral College votes is shrinking. In fact, it has been shrinking for a solid month now. Two weeks ago, this hadn't really benefited Donald Trump much. Now, however, Trump seems to be surging in the polls while Hillary slides even further.
As things stand, Clinton still has a healthy 58 percent of the total, while Trump has 37 percent. In two weeks, Clinton has lost eight points while Trump gained three points. The extra five points is now in the tied category.
Hillary Clinton wins with a landslide of votes in the Electoral College. Clinton's percent of the total is 66.5, roughly twice Trump's 33.5 percent. Currently, no states are tied.