2016 republican candidates

"We won't see a presidential candidate like Bernie again in our lifetimes." As I heard these words, spoken by a woman at a Sanders campaign event recently, I felt a chill go through me. Because I knew she was right. We won't.
What is the effluvium spurting from that white head? It's Trumple's economically and socially illiterate assertion that minorities and immigrants are the cause of income disparity in this country.
I am hoping to see LGBTQ Republicans publicly bring to the fore how being anti-LGBTQ in 2015 is a huge political liability for any Republican candidate, especially one seeking the highest office in the land.
So here's the takeaway to all you politicians who demonize Muslim Americans in order to play to the prejudices of your base voters. Don't come courting us in October. We're gone. If you can make up those millions of votes elsewhere, good luck to you. You have acted at your peril.
Republican futility is fueled by vapid intellectual disdain exhibited towards vision, wisdom, and long-term thinking, and a rejection of the foundational tenets of scientific inquiry. Unfortunately, we have long relied upon a vibrant and conscientious two-party system that is today absent.
While the media is currently having lots of fun asking their hypothetical "gotcha" question over a non-existent Muslim candidate, the possibility that Bernie Sanders could become America's first Jewish president should be a valid topic for conversation in the midst of this campaign.
A deep concern is why so many in our present American culture can't see through a bullying charade and aren't repulsed by it. The disrespect and disdain Trump propounds against women is way beyond the pale. It has no place in front of a live microphone.
Dr. Carson's description of evolution makes it fairly obvious that working on other people's brains has had little effect on his. His attitude towards the struggling immigrant makes it obvious he spent no time working on hearts.
Right now, the country deserves better than this array. Perhaps as the polls narrow down and the money dries up, we will hear better. But for now, it is really disappointing that this field of people who aspire to lead us looks so frail.
As the presidential race heats up, all candidates will be judged on questions of policy and character. Those who embrace the difficult and unglamorous responsibilities of daily citizenship will have a greater claim to the type of character that can lead a nation.
If you just woke up from a coma and read only the past week's headlines, you'd be wondering when Clinton will be scheduling her concession speech, as she prepares to exit the race. That this is patent nonsense seems to have escaped everyone.
Donald Trump has been an exhibitionist since he was a spoiled, undistinguished kid. At some point in his youth he must have discovered that if he made a big enough fuss, it did not make any difference what the fuss was about, he'd get attention no matter what.
They're at it again. Thursday night, the first buzz-fed Fox News Republican debate -- which some brave wizard at CNN called "the most anticipated 2016 election event to date" -- will pit the top ten polling entrees against each other, a mere 14 months ahead of the election.
Every election needs an organizing catchphrase and that goes doubly for the Republican presidential race, with 16 candidates having entered the fray and more on the way. I think I have the perfect one for the moment: "You've been Trumped!"
"This is a defining moment in the future of the Republican party," Graham said. "We can't worry about what Donald Trump might
Take Bush adviser Mike Murphy, who is helping to hire staff and direct the political strategy for the pending campaign while
A TWINKLE IN HIS EYE A spokeswoman for Bush, Kristy Campbell, said his "Right to Rise" super-PAC was not paying for any "testing