2019 college admissions bribery scandal

Jorge Salcedo pleaded guilty to pocketing $200,000 in bribes to help applicants get into the school as bogus athletic recruits.
Lori Loughlin and Mossimo Giannulli's daughter is speaking out for the first time after the college admissions scandal.
The “Desperate Housewives” star has reportedly been “heavily courted” for TV roles since completing her prison sentence.
The “Full House” star will serve her sentence at a low-security prison in Northern California.
“This is the first time I’ve heard that maybe I did something that wasn’t right,” Richard Blum told a California newspaper. “I think it’s a bunch of nonsense.”
The "Full House" actor and her husband paid $500,000 to get their daughters into the University of Southern California.
Under the proposed deal, the “Full House” star would spend two months in prison while her fashion designer husband would serve five months behind bars.
The new charges in the college admissions scandal carry a sentence of up to 10 years in prison.
The "Desperate Housewives" star, aka inmate No. 77806-112, is doing her time for the college admissions scandal.
Devin Sloane is the second parent sentenced in a sweeping college admissions scandal that has ensnared dozens of wealthy parents, including Felicity Huffman.