27 dresses

Entertainment
"It’s fun to be bitchy, it’s fun to be silly, it’s fun to be daffy, it’s fun to be cranky, and I’ve gotten to do all that."
Comedy
No, the reason I liked Gravity is because it was short. The entire movie clocks in at 85 minutes. I pressed the "play" button on my DVD remote. And an hour-and-a-half later I was back at my job as Jaden Smith's personal assistant.
Weddings
Even if you're a wedding planning tour de force, you might be surprised at how much work it takes to play Cinderella for
Entertainment
(When Fletcher called, I was given a stern warning from the publicist to wrap up the discussion in 15 minutes.) Were you
Weddings
We've all been told that infamous line from "27 Dresses," "You can shorten it and wear it again." It might take more than a mere hemming, but there is some truth to that adage.
Entertainment
"I love making movies and of course, you want to reach as wide an audience as you can, but I would never not do it. I've had plenty of movies that bombed, but I still loved those experiences."
Weddings
According to online news show Star Treatment, most Hollywood wedding movies do follow a single storyline -- that of the 1997
Entertainment
"Oh, I expected to be cut out," she says earnestly, sitting in a conference room in the office of Fox Searchlight Pictures
Women
Do such tales represent a step forward? After all, an ambitious -- if naive -- journalist's attempts to succeed at "the job a million girls would kill for," or the story of the daily struggles that comprise a working woman's life -- well, they're infinitely more relatable than, say, Cinderella.
Entertainment
Morning Glory is a romantic comedy in all the ways that matter except the most important: It rarely provides the humor it promises. It's like a soufflé that never rises.
Entertainment
Leap Year is the kind of movie of which I wish I could say, "You couldn't pay me to watch that crap." Obviously, however, you can -- but not nearly enough.
Entertainment
Teaming Sandra Bullock with Ryan Reynolds seems like a winning proposition. He's a verbal ju-jitsu master for the kind of snide, withering remarks that she specializes in.
Entertainment
"Extra" caught up with Jennifer Love Hewitt who flaunted her curvy figure in a beautiful dress, at the premiere of "27 Dresses
Entertainment
27 Dresses, what? Kate Hudson has no idea who Katherine Heigl is. "Who is she?" Hudson, whose movie Fool's Gold opened at
Wellness
Indeed in the ultraconservative bridal industry, which traditionally has been several beats behind current fashion, the news