3-year-old

Parenting
I had no idea what to do with my rage at that moment. I didn't want to unleash it on him, but I also didn't want to let him get away with that kind of disrespect.
Parenting
We've all heard the line, "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results." Someone needs to explain this to my 3-year-old.
Parenting
It's easier to jump in mud puddles when you aren't carrying a camera; we talk more when a camera lens isn't separating us, and it's nice to have some mother/daughter secrets.
Videos
A 3-year-old girl walked more than a mile down a busy road in Florida to her grandmother's house to seek help after her father allegedly murdered her mother, officials said on Tuesday.
Crime
Thompson said Shipman did not live in the home with Delaney and her daughter. Thompson would not disclose exactly what the
Parenting
He allows me to recapture my youth just a little bit, and I can feel less sad about losing my looks as I watch him grow into his.
Parenting
Ask a 3-year-old to announce Mommy's pregnancy, get a 3-year-old's honest, technically accurate and adorable answer. Yes
Parenting
Three is climbing, dancing and understanding the rules of a game. It's the "I do it myself" age.