30 seconds to mars

“We had been touring off ‘The Verge’ for about a year and a half and we just felt like we were stuck in this cycle: you make
Life is full of mysteries, and after Jared Leto and Jimmy Fallon's "Intense Staredown," it's definitely got a few more. During
“September” - Earth, Wind & Fire "Good Day" - Nappy Roots “Steal My Sunshine” - LEN "Mr. Brightside" - The Killers "Are You
There are many reasons why 30 Seconds To Mars third album, "This Is War," is an epic work of modern music. Instead of settling
After teasing their new music video earlier this week, 30 Seconds to Mars released the full 11-minute visuals to "City of
"I remember liking it when I was first out there, but I also did lose my mother to that city," West says in the clip, which
Here's Jared Leto covering Rihanna's "Stay," because sometimes we're allowed to have nice things. Leto becomes the second
On Monday's visit to HuffPost Live, Thirty Seconds to Mars' Jared Leto took a moment to respond to HuffPost Entertainment
Jared Leto, Shannon Leto and Tomo Milicevic join Ricky Camilleri and Huffington Post Entertainment Editor Kia Makarechi to discuss Thirty Seconds to Mars' new album, "Love Lust Faith + Dreams".
Jared Leto and Thirty Seconds To Mars join Ricky and Kia to discuss the lack of a rock and roll presence at the VMAs.
Jared Leto and Thirty Seconds To Mars join Ricky and Kia to discuss the bands' widespread and passionate fan base.
Leto lost a drastic amount of weight for the role and still cuts an extremely slight side profile. "Nobody asked me to lose
"LOVE LUST FAITH + DREAMS," Thirty Seconds to Mars' new album, hits stores May 21. Check back to HuffPost Entertainment for
In the JORDYN clip above, which is premiering only on HuffPost Entertainment, Olympic gymnast Jordyn Wieber is seen in flight
In the video (shown above) for the band's single, "Up in the Air," the lyrics for the song are shown on footage taken by
Leto, who is also an actor, has some devoted (and bizarre) fans, that's for sure. In an interview with XFM, the 30 Seconds
"Up in the Air" isn't the first piece of music to make its way beyond Earth's atmosphere. NASA launched the Voyager Golden
As Justin Timberlake continues what is now a legitimate, mainstream movie career, he seems less a musician who acts than
Jared Leto wasn't completely surprised when TV networks refused to air his band's racy "Hurricane" video. "We always knew
In The Big Payback, author Dan Charnas traces the genre's rich history from rap's street battles through MTV Raps and hip-hop's eventual conquering of the singles charts, forever influencing rockers and popsters along the way.