5 seconds of summer

The five-track set is available for pre-order through all digital partners today. Those who pre-order now will receive an
"Michael has hurt himself so we will not be continuing the show right now. He is okay," drummer Ashton Irwin said. Later
Last week, the "All About That Bass" singer put some island vibes on 5 Seconds of Summer's "Don't Stop." This time, she added
Always a good sport, the “Boom Clap” singer played along and even offered explanations for her choices. Follow HuffPost Teen
And hey, looks like Ellen couldn't resist snapping a selfie with 5SOS, either. It didn't take long for the fans to attempt
It took me three run-throughs of the video to finally understand: 5SOS doesn't mean to show women as objects in this video -- it's supposed to be empowering. "Good girls" are society's image of what women should be.
Luke Hemmings on the craziest stunt he pulled on tour: “Run around hotel rooms naked! Once when we lived in London, I went
I have nothing against you. I think your accents are pretty rad, your passion for music admirable, and your creativity coveted. However, as a female teenage girl, I am deeply offended by your "Good Girls" music video.