5 seconds of summer

Make sure to catch Hey Violet when they present at the 2016 Teen Choice Awards this Sunday, airing at 8PM ET/PT on FOX. The
While performing in London, Clifford's head caught on fire after he walked into one of the onstage pyrotechnics. He quickly
Meghan claimed to be nervous when Capital FM radio host Max asked her to karaoke, but managed to perfectly deliver the boy
As for the Biebs, Charli confessed that “Baby” is one of her favorite songs of all time. The tough competition simply put
But for how long? Five seconds, of course. And hey, looks like Ellen couldn't resist snapping a selfie with 5SOS, either
It took me three run-throughs of the video to finally understand: 5SOS doesn't mean to show women as objects in this video -- it's supposed to be empowering. "Good girls" are society's image of what women should be.
Follow HuffPost Teen on Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr | Pheed | The Hottest Guys issue also features other lovable dudes like
I have nothing against you. I think your accents are pretty rad, your passion for music admirable, and your creativity coveted. However, as a female teenage girl, I am deeply offended by your "Good Girls" music video.
Confused about what exactly he's saying? Have no fear; Hood tweeted out a picture of the words, in all their misspelled glory
We got Halloween problems but a witch ain't one. Since fall is officially underway, Jimmy Fallon sent out a #FallSongs hashtag
Why We Love It: It's all the fun, minus the moping of the original. Follow HuffPost Teen on Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr
He looks so perfect standing there without his American Apparel underwear. IT'S TOO EASY! 5 Seconds of Summer's Calum Hood
The Video Music Awards have become a halfhearted, one-dimensional, and quite frankly inexplicable use of airtime, and in the post-TRL years have become about as relevant and vital as the music video itself.
5 Seconds of Summer hit the MTV Video Music Awards on Sunday night to perform "Amnesia," but whether they wore American Apparel
Debuting behind "Hypnotic Eye" are Eric Clapton & Friends' "The Breeze - An Appreciation Of JJ Cale," which sold 61,000, and
After their breakout smash hit "She Looks So Perfect" and their new music video "Amnesia" (which dropped earlier this week