50 shades

Cook County Judge Peggy Chimapas made the decision on Thursday. She ordered 19-year-old Mohammad Hossain released from jail
Overall, I would say that the movie had more of an effect on me than the book. I believe that actually seeing what Christian does to Anna on the big screen, compared to just reading it in the comfort of your own home, was a wild, and I'll admit, steamy experience.
Students on campus told WGN they were perplexed by the story. Prosecutors said the woman started crying and pleaded for Hossain
If you're skeptical about the movie being true to the book, and the actors doing justice with their interpretation of the characters, the best thing you can do is remain as open-minded as possible. Otherwise, you run the risk of shortchanging yourself as well as the leads in the film.
We sent 10 people to see the film and report their findings. The group included two married couples, two close guy friends, two single gals and a couple on a blind date.
How ironic was it to open Universal's '50 SHADES OF GREY' on Valentine's Day? That commercially-romantic holiday was actually the perfect timing for this commercially-romantic movie. Romantic? Yes.
With 50 Shades of Grey expected to shatter box office records, Universal decided to shoot two 50 Shades movies -- and the sequel is already finished.
There are a lot of people who would rather get a good spanking than a box of chocolates for Valentine's Day and I'm all for that. The problem I have with Fifty Shades of Grey is that it's BDSM for Dummies, it's BDSM Lite.
Chicago-based blues musicians Terry Abrahamson and Derrick Procell hope their new ditty spreads a message of lesbian, gay
Ellen Degeneres is more than 50 shades of hilarious here. After her successful spoof of Matthew McConaughey's bizarre Lincoln
“You want to appeal to as wide an audience as possible without grossing them out," he said. "You don’t want to make something
A few weeks went by with what some would say was conversation, but felt more to me like he was reading my soul. I felt like he had me all figured out, more than I had myself figured out. I remember being frustrated that he hadn't asked me for my number yet.
"Frozen" and "Fifty Shades Of Grey" are the two films that the Internet can't seem to stop buzzing about, but they're also
8. 33. 26. 32. 24. 13. 4. 7. 29. 30. 10. 27. 2. 34. 12. 40. 45. 36. 47. 41. 37. 50. 22. 15. 18. 25. 49. 14. 17. 46. 31. 38
Behold, the first official photo of Jamie Dornan as Christian Grey in "50 Shades of Grey" is here. Sure, there were some
50 Shades! The Musical performs at Birdland in NYC
EW asked Jolie, who was once the subject of whispers about possibly directing the upcoming adaptation of E L James' erotic
Grimes, 29, starred in the indie thriller "All the Boys Love Mandy Lane" and "Taken 2." He also had a recurring role on ABC's