50 shades of grey

It's hard to imagine that Trump, Woods, or any candidate will gain much by Williams' Facebook crusading. Exactly the opposite
This week is #BannedBooksWeek and if you're wondering why we need an entire week to celebrate banned books you're probably one of those millennials who doesn't read anything longer than 140 characters.
Every relationship is bounded in the pages of stories. The chapter when John was late for date night, embarrassing you as you sat alone in a romantic restaurant by yourself. Or the countless nights your wife puts on her "no sex" sweatpants to tell you she's off limits.
Pineapple Inside Out Cake dotted with Bryan Cranberries, Jennifer Jason Jujubees and Brooklyndor Truffles served a la mode
If you are a parent with a child in middle school, it just got real. It's time to have serious sex talks with your teen, because although he or she may be acting like they don't know much about sex, or that they aren't interested in sex, it is still around them.
While our fictional female characters may lean toward submissive, the real, hard-working women behind them are anything but. We are a powerful community of women who are supportive and closely knit.
The talk show host just wouldn't stop bugging her about "Fifty Shades of Grey."
Some of you are going to read this and think I'm a bully. Perhaps I am. Or maybe I am just a normal person who refuses to be offended by everything and anything. Maybe I am a person who thinks that life is too short to waste on ridiculous nonsense.
While Tina Fey , Amy Schumer, and Lena Dunham have made this the golden age of feminist comedy, the British Moran makes them look like blushing, virgin brides.
Can't get enough Christian? Jump into bed with these five erotic indies.
As an author, blogger, and marketer, I often hear writers lament about trolls, particularly on social media.
Ever since EL James' new masterwork "Grey: Fifty Shades of Grey as Told by Christian" became a runaway bestseller, everyone who can read has been clambering for more! Luckily, these upcoming titles have just been leaked to me. (Caution: Spoilers.)
4. The Boxcar Children by Gertrude Chandler Warner Earlier this month, Terry Pratchett’s daughter, Rhianna Pratchett, confirmed