500 Days of Summer

Entertainment
"He’s projecting. He’s not listening,” the actor said of his character, Tom Hansen.
Good News
8. The Breakfast Club: "We Are Not Alone" "A brain, an athlete, a basket case, a princess and a criminal" -- they have little
Entertainment
Common threads of a romantic movie a man will watch: The screenplay is written by men, the film is told from the man's perspective and the male lead behaves like a man would in real life and the ending of the film is redemptive.
Entertainment
For more, head to Deadline.com. [via Deadline.com] "While We're Young" will mark Chbosky's third screenplay after "Wallflower
Entertainment
With "The Spectacular Now" expanding to more theaters on Aug. 16 before a nationwide bow on Aug. 23, HuffPost Entertainment
Entertainment
It's the rare teenager who can see beyond tomorrow. While they may worry about the future, they tend to live in the moment because, among other things, they feel immortal and most have little evidence to the contrary.
Moviefone Canada
Who'd have thought that the boy from 3rd Rock from the Sun would go on to have such an illustrious (and well-rounded) career? Joseph Gordon-Levitt has made the elusive leaps from child actor to teen heartthrob to serious actor. Perhaps most impressively, he's managed to demonstrate his acting cred in some pretty big blockbusters.
Los Angeles
I lived in New York for nine years, and I decided to move back to L.A. because I like having a space where I can just freak
Entertainment
Mike Ryan is senior entertainment writer for The Huffington Post. He's been listening to a lot of The Postal Service lately
Entertainment
In an interview with Playboy, Gordon-Levitt reminded fans that though Tom's stop-at-nothing mentality in chasing Summer (Zoeey
Entertainment
Both are about intense relationships between young adults that end -- and yet go on. Both are stories of love that has grown one-sided. And both ache with the unavoidable self-pity that goes along with that kind of situation -- while finding the laughs in that same circumstance.
Entertainment
"(500) Days" is a movie that's well liked and you had a lot of good will from that film. "Spider-Man" comes with a lot of
Women
Okay, Lola Versus The World comes out on Friday. We saw a screening yesterday, and it is charming. Oh my goodness, it is
Entertainment
Between her cloyingly unfunny sitcom, New Girl, and her ubiquitous iPhone 4 commercials, she's way overfulfilled my daily -- nay, annual or even lifetime -- recommended dosage of Zooey Deschanel quirk.
Entertainment
"You know, from the minute I saw the script, I thought, That is a funny script. An unusual take on love -- the boy is basically
College
I had never written any greeting card poetry before, but the principal of my high school once described me as "lyrical," which I figured had to count for something. The idea was planted.
Entertainment
It didn't work out so well for their characters in "500 Days of Summer," but Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Zooey Deschanel have
Celebrity
From "manic pixie dream girl" to deadpan sidekick and Joseph Gordon-Levitt's heartbreak, Zooey Deschanel has certainly had
Entertainment
This slight coming-of-age tale works better than it has any right to, thanks to the performances by the young actors and several of the supporting cast.
Entertainment
Radnor is ambitious in his attempt to interlock a trio of such stories. One deals with his own character, a would-be writer