54 Below

Alexis Michelle showcases her musical theater chops on the New York stage.
Jay Armstrong Johnson put a spell on NYC just in time for Halloween.
What would it be like if we could actually experience what our partners are feeling? That is the question that drives the
Jay Armstrong Johnson and Todrick Hall team up for a duet that's finger-lickin'... well, you know.
The Tony-winning actor's latest is a heartfelt celebration of women.
No one really knows what would happen if Equity just put its proverbial foot down and said: "No development unless it is
My friend tells this story about her debut at 54 Below (now Feinstein's/54 Below). I was in the audience. I had purchased
Before moving on to the next interview topic, Benanti reiterated appreciation for her fans. "I wish I could do more because I genuinely enjoy the interaction ... but I have to prioritize being in the show."
It's hard to imagine this many years later, but I remember seeing the show back then, in the theater's space on 22nd street
These days, you can't mention Marilyn Maye's name without bringing up her age: 88! But just like the number of keys on a piano, each of her 88 years only adds to the musicality of this great artist and makes for an essential part of the whole.
With "She Loves Me" and a career retrospective, the Tony-winning star has a lot to celebrate.
Drew Brody and Lance Horne say their new EP is inspired by their real-life friendship.
Benjamin Eakeley gets intimate for "Broadway Swinger."