Even though it didn't live up to my very high expectations for all things yoga and 98 Degrees, at the end of the day I still get to say I did hot yoga with 98 Degrees. Hey, that's pretty cool.
Guys, c'mon. We're really not all that different here. Take 98 Degrees' advice: "I know that we'll meet again / Fate has
It's weird to think of songs from the 2000s as throwback jams. The turn of the century still doesn't seem so long ago, but
To celebrate the premiere of One Direction's documentary This Is Us, let's take a journey through boy band history and pick the 10 best groups in the genre. Who will come out on top? Backstreet Boys? 'N Sync? New Kids on the Block? The Velvet Underground?
Without question, the greatest Canadian export from 1993-2005 was soulDecision. "Faded" was pure, innocent fun to us '90s
How many pretzel bacon cheeseburgers have you eaten? I had one and it’s very, very good. I’m a huge pretzel guy, especially
In the meantime, long-standing fans should dust off their worn copies of "Cracked Rear View" in hopes of a brush of the Blowfish
While the quest for fame and fortune has become a goal for many, if used correctly, Twitter and other social mediums can help form the connections and opportunities the person may need to reach their goals.
Made up of Justin Jeffre, Drew Lachey, Nick Lachey, and Jeff Timmons, 98 Degrees released a first studio album in 1997 with
The song is a slightly uncomfortable listen as the members of 98 Degrees, Nick Lachey, Drew Lachey, Jeff Timmons, and Justin
98 Degrees is back and ready to share some new music with their loyal fans. What do you think of the new crop of boy bands
"We are really excited to bring our fans new music and get out on the road," Nick Lachey said in a statement. "This is a