99 homes

This documentary narrated by Benedict Cumberbatch is based on the book by British journalist and travel writer Norman Lewis
An unflinching look at what it means to devote your entire being to the pursuit of excellence. A career-defining performance
Midnight Special opens in theaters March 18th. In mid-April, NYC audiences will be treated to two more unique Michael Shannon
In 99 Homes, Shannon's character appears to receive some initial measure of karmic retribution. However, the consequences
When the economy crashes, it's not just individuals who suffer - it's whole communities. Just as individuals have to find ways to regroup and bounce back, so do neighborhoods and cities.
It's painful to watch. Dennis Nash (Andrew Garfield) is evicted from his home in the opening scenes of "99 Homes." The sheriffs knock so loudly at the front door that it is clear that it is no longer his house.
If you want to see what may be the best American movie of the year, and what may be the most important American feature film of the past five years, then see Ramin Bahrani's 99 Homes.
The actor's new movie, "99 Homes," opens this weekend.
Depending on which source you believe, there are between one and two dozen -- yes, you read that right, dozen -- films opening this Friday in New York. Here is a brief look at a half-dozen of them.
What Goodfellas did for the mob 99 Homes will do for foreclosure (although some may find little difference between the two).
When I began reading all the "anticipated films of 2015" lists, it became pretty clear pretty quick that my own version of that list would differ greatly from most of what I was seeing.
This wondrous season of endless possibilities kicks off with the Abu Dhabi Film Festival where, from October 23rd to the 1st of November, it's time once again for some magnificent movie watching, some life-changing interviews and the all around welcoming atmosphere of my favorite region in the world.