anaphylaxis

She suffered a severe allergic reaction, slipped into a coma and died from multi-organ failure.
I personally have seen the light start to fade in my son’s eyes as he struggled to breathe upon exposure to peanuts.
It has been two years this month since my daughter had what we now refer to as her “most violent anaphylaxis.” I wish I could
EpiPen has become the industry standard and in most cases the only option, and a price surge for this product certainly warrants this current uproar.
The EpiPen, a pre-filled automated syringe used to treat serious allergic reactions, is the latest example of what happens
Mylan is making an offer that appears to be more altruistic than it really is.
It was one year ago, August 25, 2015, when my one-year-old daughter Cecelia almost died of anaphylaxis. She had asked for