carbon monoxide

Carter was 17 when she convinced Conrad Roy III to stay in his car as it filled with carbon monoxide.
New car trends create new risks for children.
7. Wipe down your dog after a trip outdoors. Pets who go outside during the winter months can pick up rock salt, ice, antifreeze
BYRON, Maine (AP) -- Four people from Massachusetts have been found dead in a Maine cabin due to apparent carbon monoxide
A Kentucky couple reportedly having sex in the back of their car died after the vehicle filled up with carbon monoxide. The
CORRECTION: A previous version of this story referred to the ice resurfacing machine as a Zamboni. The malfunctioning machine
Fire safety is one of the most important things to know this season.
The sheer number of people with brain injury and all those who love and care for them should make apparent the need for broad attention and concern. Brain injury impinges on the whole person, not just one's legs or lungs, and its consequences are unpredictable.
Our air filter's light turns red and runs on high, which is very unusual, thus prompting us to glance at the carbon monoxide detector in the hallway. It's reading numbers that are climbing quickly with each second.
When thorny questions about climate change arise over your Christmas ham, we've got you covered!
Cost is not the sell here - fear of death is. We've tried patches, hypnosis, gums and thumbs to help us quit only to find
Carbon monoxide is found in exhaust fumes (like from stoves, certain heating ranges and cars/trucks), and doesn't have any
By Dr. Mehmet Oz The flu isn't the only winter health concern Dr. Oz is warning you against. From heart attacks to stiff
This week, 49 children and staff from an elementary school in Georgia were taken to the hospital for carbon monoxide poisoning. This near-tragedy has many parents, including me, wondering, "Is this something that can happen at my child's school?"
Carbon monoxide is a gas that has no odor or color, and is produced by portable generators, furnaces run on gas and oil, and
The deaths of four members of a Denver family in a home just east of Aspen during the Thanksgiving weekend two years ago have resulted in the indictments of three people.