carbon monoxide poisoning

The couple's suspected cause of death in Baja California Sur was inhalation of gas, according to reports.
A total of nine people were reportedly taken to local hospitals after falling unconscious or having symptoms such as dizziness while in the pool area, authorities said.
Here's what you need to do to safely keep warm in the winter without heat and electricity.
This week’s storms, which have killed at least two dozen people, fit a pattern of worsening extremes under climate change.
A running car and a charcoal grill are believed to have been used indoors by families trying to stay warm amid widespread power outages.
Drivers have succumbed to carbon monoxide poisoning after forgetting to turn off a vehicle in their garage.
Hotel staff found several youths lying motionless on the pool's deck after CO levels reached 16 times the safe limit.